- 1 conference opening the project
Kraków, 17-18 X 2019
On October 17-18, 2019 was held in Krakow the project meeting for the project shareEU "Shaping of the European citizenship in the post – totalitarian societies. Reflections after 15 years of EU enlargement" financed by the Europe for Citizens Programme, Component 1: European Rememberance (Project number: 609162-CITIZ-1-2019-1-PL-CITIZ-REMEM).
The meeting place was the Institute of European Studies of the Jagiellonian University.
The meeting was attended by representatives from partner institutions:
- Jagiellonian University (PL),
- Univerzita Mateja Bel v Banskej Bystrici (SK),
- Università degli Studi dell'Aquila (IT),
- Świętokrzyskie Centrum Doskonalenia Nauczycieli in Kielce (PL),
- Powiat kielecki (PL).
The meeting was led by project coordinator Dr. Elżbieta Mach.